DragonFly history access for Gnome/KDE

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Apr 8 19:44:41 PDT 2011

I haven't seen any conversation about this on the DragonFly mailing
lists or IRC, so this is new to me as the admin for DragonFly/Summer
of Code.  We don't have any project proposals like this, or project
proposals from this student.

I'll specifically ask the mentors if anyone wants to take this up;
there isn't a lot of meat to the proposal there.  Since the
application period for students has I think closed at this point, the
student may be out of luck.