HAMMER Update - 09 Aug 2008

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Aug 9 09:31:47 PDT 2008

    I made a commit Friday night that fixes the only two open bugs
    (rmdir able to remove non-dirs and an assertion).  These changes
    are in HEAD but I have decided to wait until Sunday evening before
    committing them to the 2.0 release.

    As of now there are no known bugs, though I'm sure that will change
    as more DragonFly users start using the filesystem :-)

    --

    With regards to porters (of which there is currently only one), the
    selection of a repository for the HAMMER filesystem core for porting

					<dillon at backplane.com>