Broken link in wiki

Max Herrgard herrgard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 06:38:54 PDT 2013

It was probably removed because it was too obsolete :) Take a look at the
FreeBSD version:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/kernelconfig-config.html.
Ideas should be the same. Paths where files should be found and be put may
not. Read the kernconf(5) and build(7) man pages and look at the already
available conf files in sys/config/ to learn more about the dragonfly way.
If you run GENERIC, debugging is already enabled though.

I updated the section in the wiki a bit. Thanks for pointing it out.

Max