out of date information in handbook about sshd

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Fri Jan 8 02:56:17 PST 2010

Am 08.01.2010 11:49, schrieb Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki:
For now I think It will be working because I started using it normally.

Test on vanillia unrebooted installation - I can make it tomorrow, for
now I don't have time/space to make another installation.
However, I hope nobody misunderstand me. I didn't write that there are
problems with sshd in DragonFly BSD. I mentioned only, that at some
point documentation can road to misunderstanding - it was my case.
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/handbook/handbook-openssh/ - I don't
see any information about need to make reboot after installation to make
it working.
After reboot it works, simply.
I've changed the offending handbook page to recommend using rcstart(8).

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx