Custom kernel

Walter walter at spam.no
Fri May 9 12:39:27 PDT 2008

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Tue, May 6, 2008 1:05 pm, Walter wrote:
I was using the instructions here:

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/kernelconfig-building.html

to build a custom kernel.    ...
You're checking out the actual CVS files, not the code itself.  What's the
'release' line look like in the cvsup config file you are using?
I was using the instructions, here
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/updating-using.html
linked from the url above, actually copying the example
config file and making it look like what is at this url:
--------------

*default host=cvsup.dragonflybsd.org
*default base=/usr
*default prefix=/usr
*default release=cvs
*default release=cvs tag=.
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default compress
cvs-src

What do I use to get at the source? (Funny thing is,
first time I ran it the day or two before I had to
rebuild it, it gave me the source.  But I'm a novice
at this and maybe I did something slightly different(??)
which didn't look different when I re-did it??)
Thanks for your help.

Walter