Can someone help me fix http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/HowToPkgsrc ?

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Tue Jan 29 00:40:08 PST 2008

Damian Vicino wrote:
I dont know if thats the right way to proceed, but it actually works.
Do you think i should add these extra steps to the howto? or someone
know how to do it right from the begining? or can we make the bootstrap
do all the work changing some code and the howto is ok?

okay - updated the page to make things a bit more explicit & added the
/usr/Makefile tip.

still not sure if we should unleash the hordes on the master cvs
server.. but they'll yell at Matt anyway, so what the heck :)

besides, I bet 99% of first time users to anything pick the first server
on the list & tune the mirror later

Thanks,

- Chris