wiki wrong release version and how to reset password?

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Aug 7 19:48:13 PDT 2007

On Tue, August 7, 2007 6:57 pm, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> I noticed that the wiki (or maybe my default page) had the wrong version
number.

> How can that be changed?

Fixed - you have to be logged in and possibly in the right group.

> Also how can I get my password reset? The UserPreferences says "If you
forgot your password, provide your email address and click on Mail me my
account data. The button is only available if the wiki has been
configured
> to support email." But I don't see any "Mail me" button.

Email support isn't configured.  I set the SMTP host to leaf and it seems
to work now testing it - tell me if it still does not work for you.