mdoc DragonFly known version numbers

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Tue Mar 7 12:29:38 PST 2006

Francis Gudin wrote:
Any insight ?
Ok, after some (at times a bit confusing but nevertheless insightful :)
discussion, let me summarize what seems to be the consensus here:

1) Let's always refer to DEVELOPMENT version numbers since we can't be
100% sure what the next RELEASE number is going to be.

2) Let's always use 2 digit version numbers since the third digit is
more confusing than interesting in man page context.

I'll change stuff accordingly unless there are any objections within the
next 12 hours. :)

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx