logo usage

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Apr 25 10:46:53 PDT 2006

:On 4/25/06, Justin C. Sherrill <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:>
:> Are you going to donate back to the project, if there's profit?
:
:Matt asked me to set it up royalty free, so no profit.
:
:>
:> I've always wanted to put together DragonFly merchandise.  Doing it
:> independently (i.e. without CafePress) is more difficult, but it also
:> probably at least halves the cost.
:
:Yeah, not much profit in CafePress stores, but they definitely do all
:the work for you. It is a good way to test the waters before jumping
:in with both feet. Once I get the site off the ground, check back in
:with me if you are curious how it's doing. I am happy to shut down my
:store in lieu of an official shop.

    Oh, I don't mind you making a profit, we are after all getting free
    press out of the deal :-).  I just believe that the relative
    amounts are so small (at least from my point of view) that there is no
    purpose in diluting it further.  I'm all about empowering the people
    around me.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>