logo usage

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Apr 25 09:34:51 PDT 2006

On Tue, April 25, 2006 2:03 am, Pete wrote:
> Do you have any interest in setting up a Cafepress (www.cafepress.com)
> shop that I could include in the site I am building (www.ossgear.org)?
> If not, may I have permission to sell items with the Dragonfly BSD
> logo in our store?

The "About" page on ossgear.org says:

"A bunch of Cafepress stores relating to OSS. All the stores either make
no profit from sales or donate a portion of proceeds back to the project."

Are you going to donate back to the project, if there's profit?  There's
no requirement to do so, but if you are, we need to set up a methodology.

I've always wanted to put together DragonFly merchandise.  Doing it
independently (i.e. without CafePress) is more difficult, but it also
probably at least halves the cost.