how to build handbook?

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Apr 16 11:35:38 PDT 2006

On Sat, April 15, 2006 11:12 pm, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> And what packages do you have installed related to this? (I know I posted
> a list about this before.)

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/docs/2005-09/msg00002.html

I do the same as Adrian - I use the tools still sitting on leaf, which are
matching FreeBSD's textproc/docproj-jadetex:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/textproc/docproj-jadetex/

It's probably possible to pull the same tools from pkgsrc; I just haven't
tried it yet.  I have been trying to set up an emulated DragonFly
environment on this laptop, and one of the things I was going to try was
to figure out the needed packages (which is why I had the URL for your

I was going to try building on Mac OS X, but fink does not appear to have
BSD make.