CVS tags handbook patch

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Sep 12 11:28:27 PDT 2005

Thanks for the patch. My comments below.

! 	<term>HEAD</term>

 	<listitem>
! 	  <para>The latest bleeding-edge &os; code. Be warned that
! 	      this is considered unstable and may not build or compile
!   	      at any time.</para>
I added the word "possibly" before "may not build" just in case someone
reads this as saying "be warned that this may not build at any time".

! 	</listitem>
!       </varlistentry>
!       <varlistentry>
! 	<term>DragonFly_Preview</term>
!
! 	<listitem>
! 	  <para>A "preview" of the latest bleeding-edge &os; code.
! 	  The main purpose of the Preview tag is to support those
! 	  users who want a fairly recent snapshot at a "reasonably stable"
! 	  point in development.  Under normal conditions, one should
! 	  consider syncing Preview at least once a month.</para>
 	</listitem>
Sounds good. Does anyone know why
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/DragonFly_FAQ mentions preview but
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/FAQ.cgi mentions "DragonFly_Stable".

Should we document "DragonFly_Stable" also?

+ 	<!-- reed: todo: is this correct? -->
+ 	<term>RELENG_1_0_RELEASE</term>
+
+ 	<listitem>
+ 	  <para>&os; 1.0</para>