man pages containing header files

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Sat Mar 5 07:48:04 PST 2005

Sascha Wildner wrote:
Hi all,

the following man pages contain include files:

sbin/disklabel/disklabel.5
share/man/man4/mtio.4
share/man/man5/dir.5
share/man/man5/types.5
Some of them are more or less out of sync with the files themselves.
Question is if it is really necessary to have the files in the man pages
or if a simple reference to the include file would be enough. This would
avoid confusion if someone updates the file but forgets the page.

Sascha

	No, it isn't.  I did the same thing with vnode.h manual page and
	remove a stale struct vnode from it and various other junk.
	I am going to nuke it.  Thanks for the heads up.

		-Hiten