many doc and handbook changes

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Jun 17 14:32:49 PDT 2005

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Sascha Wildner wrote:

> Jeremy C. Reed wrote [in submit@]:
>
> > By the way, I have a nice
> > formatted 7x9 book with headers, index, bottom-of-page footnotes that
> > looks almost ready to print. But at 828 pages it is too long. If
> > interested please discuss on docs@ list.
>
> Could you put up a ps or pdf file somewhere?

http://sloth.wcug.wwu.edu/~reed/dragonfly/book.pdf

(I haven't looked closely at this, as I have been using the DVI version
myself.)

I will update as I work.

This needs to have indexing fixed (don't repeat same pages).

This needs to have fonts embedded.

I will make font size 9 (from size 10) or use different font so it fits
better per this small page. (Some text goes into margins.)

This needs to have footnotes fixed so don't repeat same entry (on same
page).

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/