handbook: cvs or wiki?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Jun 15 12:54:52 PDT 2005

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> I was confused about that. Now I see that
> DragonFly_Handbook/mount-unmount wiki page is some modification of
> en/books/handbook/basics/chapter.sgml but I don't see in the wiki where it
> was introduced.
>
> Making a diff of this SGML and the wiki is not immediate. I guess someone
> could export both to plain text and fmt the same and then diff -u. And
> then add the new lines and write new docbook tags as needed.

Well I now see that although I can't get the changes before March 26 with
"the last 1500 changes in last 1000 days" the revision history does show
back to earlier dates.

http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php?title=DragonFly_Handbook%2Fmount-unmount&diff=0&oldid=1286
(be sure to use a browser that shows colors)

Work is duplicated now to merge this back to CVS.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/