commit updates for docs?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Jun 21 14:01:37 PDT 2005

Can someone please commit, review and/or respond about my several small
patches for the docs?

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/submit/2005-06/msg00040.html

My plan is to start merging in the wiki changes (if appropriate and maybe
with minor editing) to the docs/en/books/handbook.

I would rather not keep my own revisions and I also don't want to submit
patches to you with too many different changes.

Also, who is the wiki admin? Can the write/edit access to the handbook
wiki pages be turned off once I start merging it into the CVS?

Thanks!

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/