Release errata & patch list

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Apr 24 21:01:42 PDT 2005

:Since I came up with the idea I figured I do my best to throw
:something together and see if people find it useful.  I made a very
:basic page on the wiki for this, this is my first time every using a
:wiki so not sure I did it all as I should have.  Comments are welcome!
:
:http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Release_errata
:
:And Matt,  currently I setup a filter on my mail that I think will grab
:all commits to a branch.  This works well enough for now. (sorry about
:sending this e-mail to you and not the list first)
:
: -Mike

    That's a pretty cool page!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>