Release errata & patch list

Mike Ditty mditty at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:02:44 PDT 2005

On 4/25/05, justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > And Matt,  currently I setup a filter on my mail that I think will grab
> > all commits to a branch.  This works well enough for now. (sorry about
> > sending this e-mail to you and not the list first)
>
> Is the filter a procmail filter?  If not, how's it working?  We already
> have procmail going through list mail to create the mailarchive on leaf;
> it'd be a good fit for autocreating errata, then.

It's not automatically creating that page, didn't mean to make it
sound more advanced than that.  It is just a filter on my gmail
account to take any commit to a branch and flag it so I notice.  If
someone can create something more advanced and automatic be my guest,
I just figured this was a good start.