Mail archive search broken

justin at shiningsilence.com justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Apr 28 19:25:46 PDT 2005

> Since google seems to be restricted domain names, why not add an alias
> for the mail archive, such as mailarchive.dragonflybsd.org, and setup
> the google search option to search using that domain.

We could do that, if Matt wants to set the name and redirection up.  Of
course, you're still going to see the "WWW" option that you don't like, as
that's part of how Google sets up SiteSearch.

Building a local search tool may be easier in the long run, as we have
more control over how the results are presented.