new Wiki section

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Mon Apr 11 09:14:30 PDT 2005

Raphael Marmier wrote:
Hi all,

I've just added a "Newsgroups and mailing lists FAQ" section to the Wiki.

I figured I would better create that section rather than to fit the
small recipe I've written from newsgroup bits at some odd place.

I will try, time helping, to write other pieces, as I encounter them in
my dragonfly experiments.

The recipe itself:
http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Coredump
of course, edit/change as appropriate.

regards

Raphael
Raphael,

we do have a HOWTO category. See [[HOWTO/Mail Server]] for an example. I
guess that would be appropriate for the Coredump thingy. Just move it to
[[HOWTO/Coredump]] and add it to the HOWTO category (add
[[Category:HOWTO]] to the bottom of it). Finally, add it to the HOWTOs
on the main page.

As for the Newsgroups FAQ, add [[Category:FAQ]] to the bottom of it to
put it in the FAQ category. I plan on moving all FAQs to [[FAQ/*]] but
that will require some work in our Wiki->main site conversion script
(which depends on knowing the page names).

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx