Chinese, Japanese, Norwegian

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Apr 18 04:36:51 PDT 2005

People,

at http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Main_Page I also took the liberty
to already add FAQ links for Chinese, Japanese and Norwegian.

I am told Eirik Nygaard is volunteering for Norsk. : P

David, am I right in using hanyu above zhongwen?  As I understand it hanyu
is more respectful towards the other minorities in China.

Yonetani-san, I think I did the nihongo correctly.

If you start to see any bad grammer Chinese or Japanese, it will be mine. :)

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
The foolish reject what they see, not what they think; the wise reject
what they think, not what they see.