forknibbler.com going down

H.Miyamoto Ys at PixyGarden.net
Thu Oct 14 09:33:04 PDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:47:04 +0200
 "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14.10.2004, at 16:36, justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > forknibbler.com, where I host builds of the documentation, is going
> > down
> > semi-permanently later today.  I've changed jobs, and so don't have a
> > range of static IPs available to me on my home connection.  I'll work
> > on
> > putting the docs elsewhere after I get my work and home network
> > situation
> > sorted.
>
> maybe we should take the step and put this documentation on the
> official web page.
>
> cheers
>    simon

I wonder that the documents aren't in www.dragonflybsd.org.
And if they should not officially pages yet, I think the documents can be put on
justin's (or someone's) space of leaf.dragonflybsd.org instead of the external place.

Regards.
--
H.Miyamoto (aka "Yuukis"). <Ys at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           http://wids.net/ - Enjoy Your Computing ?