Wiki-fying docs

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Nov 29 06:42:25 PST 2004

-On [20041129 15:32], Hiroki Sato (hrs at xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I am interested in translation and infrastructural work of dragonfly's
> documentation and have several patches for them personally, but
> I think switching the docs to a Wiki or the like is problematic
> for languages other than English and output formats other than HTML.
> So while it is not so easy to handle XML/SGML docs and its build
> infrastructure as you pointed out, it is worth sticking to such
> portable and standardized way.

XML would have my preference, since it is the way forward and is UTF-8 by
default.  (Not to mention DocBook is now done exclusively in XML.)

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Resolve to find thyself; and to know that he who finds himself, loses
his misery...