i would like to support

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Jun 2 10:11:03 PDT 2004

:Hello,
:my name is Thomas Belian and I made my first real steps in BSD now in
:DragonFlyBSD.
:It looks like a very fine project, but my BSD experience is not really
:good, i have to learn.
:So I can't support by programming something or help programming, I can
:just write little progs in C,
:so I would like to support the documentation team by translating the
:documents in German.
:But before I start, I would like to know, if there is really a need
:doing that?
:
:Best regards
:Thomas

    Hi Thomas!  I really appreciate the offer to help.  I have to admit
    that I have been focused on coding and have not been following the
    documentation efforts very closely, so I do not know if the state
    of the effort has progressed far enough to make translations useful
    (i.e. not be a waste of time due to changes making the work obsolete
    too quickly).

    I think the best thing to do right now is to watch and monitor the
    lists and continue to educate yourself with the BSDs, and generally
    have some fun doing it!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>