University Of Veracruz wants to help Dragon FlyBSD

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Sun Jul 25 22:04:53 PDT 2004

Buenos dias Jesus!

-On [20040725 22:12], Jesus Martin Leal Elizondo (jleal at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Hi my name is Jesus Leal i work in the University of Mexico (Veracruz)
>www.univillarica.mx ,

Bueno, parte de mia familia son mexicanes. ;)

>First we want to Congratulate you for your great job
>developing DragonFly it is really a very good IDEA and PROJECT . we have
>worked for 10 years in BSD Systems like OpenBSD , FreeBSD , NetBSD.And we
>are amazed with Dragon Fly we want to help you with the project ,
>translating DOCUMENTS in to spanish , Making documents in english , even
>giving you ours sites and Broadband as a mirror of your page , and making
>the spanish page of the project , we can also make people to donate money to
>your project is really EXCELENT .

If you want to help DragonFly's documentation effort ask Justin, basically I
think it comes down to taking what FreeBSD had and restructering it after
what Justin has changed thus far.

With regard to the mirrors, not sure if Matt wants/needs any 'official' ones
right now, but you can always mirror them unofficially. ;)

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
The last word in a chronicle is never set down...