Translation

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Jul 5 11:44:17 PDT 2004

Guillermo García Rojas wrote:

> Days ago, I write to ask what to do if I wanted to translate to spanish
> the "Guidebook", this one: http://forknibbler.com/guide/index.html
> I think you got confused, I was talking about this one, no the FreeBSD
> Handbook.
> It is possible?

I've converting the Handbook over, as the initial Guidebook I was working on
was going to be redundant.  I'm moving the relevant material in the
Guidebook over to the Handbook, so that's the target to translate.

This has the advantage that since some of the material for the FreeBSD
Handbook has already been translated, it makes translating this Handbook
easier.