cdinstall-doc

R. E. Ceiver lists at neuronenwerk.de
Mon Feb 23 05:41:17 PST 2004

hi list,

i've written a first version of a short cdinstall-doc in html. since my
webserver is down at the moment, i'm going to post it here. any
suggestions/criticisms are welcome.
the aft-scripts are a pretty lightweight way to create html-docs, so i
wrote an own format-file with styles similar to the dfly-homepage.
i will extend that document as soon as i get a live cd that supports my
pcmcia-nic. the one i burnt in beginning of february doesn't. anyway,
tell me what you think about it.

thanks
markus
dfly-livecd.tgz