git: dsynth - Work on count mismatch issues
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Sat May 30 10:31:29 PDT 2020
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Fri May 29 23:38:11 2020 -0700
dsynth - Work on count mismatch issues
* Sometimes the individual counts do not add up to the total
* Fix an issue where 'pkg' is not always accounted for.
* Fix an issue where certain ignored packages are not passed on
to the service list.
* Log unexpected PKGF_PACKAGED state in 05_abnormal*.log. This
typically occurs on incremental runs and is not being properly
* Log any packages left over on the origination list after the
run completes to 05_abnormal*.log. These are usually dependencies
on ports which do not exist in dports.
Summary of changes:
usr.bin/dsynth/build.c | 83 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
usr.bin/dsynth/dsynth.h | 3 +-
usr.bin/dsynth/pkglist.c | 18 +++++++++--
3 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits