git: cyapa - Add Intellimouse support (mousewheel) - right side slider
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Jan 8 21:20:50 PST 2014
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Wed Jan 8 21:01:43 2014 -0800
cyapa - Add Intellimouse support (mousewheel) - right side slider
* Adds emulation of a mouse wheel. The driver is still ps/2 compatible
but if you want a mousewheel specify the "imps/2" protocol.
Option "Protocol" "imps/2"
# Option "Protocol" "ps/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/cyapa0-67"
* The mousewheel is emulated by touching the rightmost border of the
trackpad with a single finger and sliding your finger up or down.
* Any button push with two fingers down will now ALWAYS emulate the
left mouse button, even if you haven't moved the mouse.
* FEATURE SUMMARY:
- Supports right-side slider if "imps/2" protocol is used.
- Emulates middle and right buttons if you push the trackpad button
from the left, middle, or right side of the pad with one finger.
- Trackpad button is always the 'left' button if you press it with
- You can also get the 'left' button with three fingers (try shifting
the mouse around with two fingers and then tap a third finger), without
actually articulating the trackpad button. This is VERY convenient.
- Has jitter supression.
- True tracking for X and Y. Within reason (X will drop deltas despite
our best efforts), shifting your finger around the pad will not lose
deltas, meaning that you can shift around and when you return your finger
to where you started, the mouse should be where it started too.
- Multi-finger delta handling. This is not reported to X, but the driver
tracks which finger touched first and delta tracking will be based on
that finger. If you lift that finger up, the next finger will take
over and the driver is coded to not improperly 'jump' the mouse due to
where the next finger is relative to the first.
This means that spurious fingers won't mess up your mouse. Remember
however that three or more fingers emulates the left button.
Summary of changes:
sys/dev/smbus/cyapa/cyapa.c | 108 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
1 file changed, 102 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits