git: kernel - cyapa driver operational in PS/2 mode
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Tue Jan 7 12:46:26 PST 2014
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Tue Jan 7 12:41:41 2014 -0800
kernel - cyapa driver operational in PS/2 mode
* For now don't try to emulate the event infrastructure or trackpad
* Requires ig4 for chrome. Include this in /boot/loader.conf for now:
* Implement a character device interface that is compatible with PS/2.
The X configuation would thus be something like this:
Option "Protocol" "ps/2"
Option "Device" "/dev/cyapa0-67"
* Implement simple left/middle/right button emulation depending on where
on the trackpad you push the button.
* Do not implement simple-touch for buttons, that creates all sorts of
false positives. The trackpad has an actual button (the whole pad) if
you push hard enough.
Summary of changes:
sys/dev/smbus/cyapa/Makefile | 2 +-
sys/dev/smbus/cyapa/cyapa.c | 716 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
2 files changed, 695 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits