git: less: Update to version 458
marino at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Sat May 11 13:52:31 PDT 2013
Author: John Marino <draco at marino.st>
Date: Sat May 11 22:16:21 2013 +0200
less: Update to version 458
Version 458 was released on 4 APR 2013. Differences since version 451:
* Allow backslash escaping of metacharacters in LESS environment
variable after the --use-backslash option.
* Don't quit if syntax errors are found in command line options.
* Increase sizes of some internal buffers.
* Fix crash with "stty rows 0".
* Fix display bug when using up/down arrow on the command line.
Version 451 was released on 4 SEP 2012. Differences since version 444:
* Add ESC-F command to keep reading data until a pattern is found.
* Use exit code of LESSOPEN script if LESSOPEN starts with "||".
* When up/down arrow is used on the command line immediately after
typing text, the next command starting with that text is found.
* Add support for GNU regex.
* Add configure option --with-regex=none and fix compile errors
when compiling with no regex library.
* Fix possible crashes caused by malformed LESSOPEN or
* Fix bug highlighting text which is discontiguous in the file
due to backspace processing.
* Fix bug in displaying status column when scrolling backwards
with -J and -S in effect.
Summary of changes:
contrib/less/README.DELETED | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
contrib/less/README.DRAGONFLY | 11 +++++++++++
contrib/less/command.c | 1 -
usr.bin/less/defines.h | 24 +++++++++++++++---------
4 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 contrib/less/README.DELETED
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits