git: DragonFly_RELEASE_3_0 kernel -- ffs: Softdep lock and assorted fixes
vsrinivas at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Aug 15 19:24:53 PDT 2012
Author: Venkatesh Srinivas <me at endeavour.zapto.org>
Date: Mon May 7 08:28:48 2012 -0700
kernel -- ffs: Softdep lock and assorted fixes
* Remove interlocked_sleep; we can just use lksleep directly
* sema_get no longer eats the interlock passed in; all of its
callers were retaking the lock eventually or immediately.
* softdep was setting up a callout to wake itself in request_cleanup.
Switch to directly using timeout in lksleep for this purpose.
* Do not access inodedep structure outside of softdep lock in
softdep_update_inodeblock for buffer field.
* Remove prio field from semaphores; they were unused and the DFly
tsleep routines do not respect priority anyway.
* Do not release softdep lock before panic()ing
Summary of changes:
sys/vfs/ufs/ffs_softdep.c | 140 ++++++++-------------------------------------
1 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 115 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits