git: HAMMER Util - Add new features, fix history retention bug in prune
dillon at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Mon Aug 17 11:12:34 PDT 2009
Author: Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Mon Aug 17 11:05:09 2009 -0700
HAMMER Util - Add new features, fix history retention bug in prune
* The prune code was not retaining the fine-grained history between
the last snapshot and current.
* Add a new PFS config variable called 'prune-min' which may be used
to set the minimum fine-grained history retention, in seconds. The
hammer prune code will not prune inbetween any snapshots that are
within the fine-grained retention period.
* The mirror-stream directive now automatically loops and reconnects
if the network connection fails.
* The mirror-stream directive now attempts to break-up a large initial
bulk transfer into smaller transfers, inserting synchronization points
so a failure in the middle of the large bulk transfer does not require
starting from scratch again.
* The show directive (show btree) now takes an optional localization[:objid]
argument (specified in hex). If specified the directive will search
the B-Tree for the key, printing nodes as it goes, and then continue
with a normal iteration.
Summary of changes:
sbin/hammer/cmd_mirror.c | 236 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
sbin/hammer/cmd_pseudofs.c | 76 ++++++++++++++
sbin/hammer/cmd_show.c | 93 +++++++++++++++--
sbin/hammer/cmd_softprune.c | 137 +++++++++++++++++++++----
sbin/hammer/hammer.8 | 28 +++++-
sbin/hammer/hammer.c | 13 ++-
sbin/hammer/hammer.h | 4 +-
7 files changed, 511 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)
DragonFly BSD source repository
More information about the Commits