cvs commit: src/share/man/man9 sleep.9
hmp at crater.dragonflybsd.org
Mon May 10 05:05:23 PDT 2004
hmp 2004/05/10 05:04:37 PDT
DragonFly src repository
Update the tsleep(9) manual page about our reality.
* update prototype of tsleep(9)
* remove information about deprecated interfaces which existed
in FreeBSD-3.x/4.x land, such as asleep/await etc.
* provide an IMPLEMENTATION NOTES section which informs the user
about why we do not require priority information for tsleep(9).
* explain the P_SINTR flag.
* cleanup mdoc(7), bump the date and provide more informationa in
the description line of the manual page so it easily appears when
an apropos for `sleep' or 'block' is done.
Note, the MLINKs to the deprecated interfaces have not been removed
so that if someone comes hoping along looking for it, they are
directed to a manual page which at the least provides some information
on the subject of waiting on events.
Revision Changes Path
1.3 +74 -158 src/share/man/man9/sleep.9
More information about the Commits